Easy status of up to 40 factory machines / production lines. See machine efficiency and run/stop status.
Software consists of two parts: One server to receive data, and up to 40 clients on the plant floor. Software is installed on windows computers, and comunicates over existing LAN network. Take control of your plant floor now, and start save big money!
- Status of up to 40 machines
- Accumulated daily efficiency
- Color for running or stopped.
- Averaged Efficiency for all days. (empty days not registered)
- Daily logging to csv file and thingspeak.
- Screen dump saved every 5 second. to be displayed on your own webserver.
- Share screen dump on Mongoose web server in seconds.
- Actual and target display with bar showing efficiency in percent on plant floor.
- Efficiency is calculated by dividing actual produced items with target items.
- Target items speed is set by maximum item speed on machine.
- Client software run in background and can be installed on existing computers on factory floor.
We have USB sensor 1i to count product items.
You can even build your own sensor with Arduino, and our Arduino burner for free. This way you quickly get up and running, and keep the cost down.
Simple setup and a nice price makes this solution a smart buy.
WHAT YOU CANT MEASURE, YOU CANT IMPROVE:
When you implement this system and starts eliminating the reasons for downtime and reduced speeds, you will automatically see the improvement next day.
So start improving now, and get an edge over your competitors.
Still not convinced this is correct for you, we recommend you take 5 minutes and read about OEE
Overall Equipment Efficiency. Production efficiency can be doubled by working with OEE.
- First get your server up and running on the final pc.
- Send us the message in Log panel that begins with Error 3.
- We give you the heads up to pay.
- You select number of clients you want to use, and click buy now.
- We send you username to put in settings.ini file, and you are ready.
Licence will be locked to server, but can be changed later, just send us an email with the new Error 3 message.