Windows 7 Kiosk
- Compatible with Windows 7,8 and 10
- Password protection on two levels, user and administrator.
- Password can be changed in config.ini.
- 1 hour auto protection after password input.
- Disable Explorer
- Disable Taskmanager
- Disable Taskbar
- Disable keyboard ctrl alt keys
- Disable Internet Explorer
- Disable Firefox
- Disable your own blacklist processes
- Disable right mouse button(menus)
- New Taskbar
- Force a process to run.
- Time controll
- Disable windows autorun feature
- Prevent unauthorized access.
- Better data security, both local and LAN.
- No virus injection.
- No data modifications.
- Stable computer.
- More computer resources.
- Demo is the same as full version, but has a reminder pop up.
- Please watch video how to configure Windows 7 Kiosk.
- Purchase this product to get full version without nag message.
- Log in program with administrator password.
- Click question mark in upper corner, then Manual register.
- Send us your system data through Contact page on this site.
- Pay product through Paypal.
- We will then send you the activation key.
At first start Windows ask to allow network access.Windows 7 kiosk can be registered via UDP and a centralised server application for easy registration. However if you are manual registering, you can cancel on this request.
Windows .NET Framework 3.5 or higher
Thanks to Softpedia for review.
v1505 Fixed timeout bug in admin mode from 20 seconds to one hour.
v1602 Added time activate/deactivation, and possibility for automatic LAN registration with server.
v1607 Fixed blacklist.txt update when clicking ‘Protect’
v184.108.40.206 Performance update.
v220.127.116.11 changed default passwords to 12341 and 12342.
v18.104.22.168 Added simpler automatic activation
IMPORTAINT BEFORE UPDATING SOFTWARE, CHECK PASSWORD IN config.ini (don’t lock your self out)
257 total views, 1 views today